Made in fibreglass and treated with silicone, it is hemmed and has two tapes to render the grip more secure.
- Extinguishes the flames promptly and lowers the heat level of the burnt part by
completely isolating from the heat
- Very robust and resistant to traction
- Particularly suitable for victims whose clothes have caught fire
- Ideal for putting out small fires or fires where the use of an extinguisher proves
difficult, to protect oneself while escaping from fire or whilst in vehicles
- Conforms to the EN 1869/97 regulations, the fibreglass fire-proof blanket
does not burn, does not leave deposits and is non-toxic
- Supplied with a soft holder or a rigid container, with intuitive symbols.
- Dimensions varying from the standard are available on request and according to