The new B-life resuscitators are made from very resistant materials, silicon and polysulphonate, that guarantee exceptional durability. The new form of the self-expanding resuscitator guarantees great flexibility, re-expansion of the resuscitator, versatility, ease of use and reliability. The dead space of the valve is only 8 ml. All of the parts are completely autoclavable. The diameter of the connection ISO 15/22 mm.
All of the models are supplied with
On request they can be supplied with
- transparent patient valve with swivelling connector, self-locking connection to avoid
accidental disconnections, characterised by a small dead space
Available in the following versions:
- easily removed pressure limiting valve
- transparent oxygen reservoir valve, which supplies a higher oxygen concentration (up
to 97%) and minor oxygen consumption
- disposable reservoir bag for the administration of oxygen
- face mask
- PEEP valve
- adult: for patients over 30 kg [66 lbs]
- paediatric: for patients between 7 and 30 kg [between 15 and 55 lbs]
- neonatal: for patients under 7 kg [15 lbs]
- Single packaging in cardboard box printed using a four-coloured process.